Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No More Tears :)

Not that I really was crying...come on!! Ha. I don't recall getting the best sleep lasst night however today was a much better day dispute lack of zzzzz's. My arm is feeling much better today, thank you for answered prayers. This world I reside in is enormous yet the support that is pouring into my life has me believe that this vast world revolves around me. I do not mean this in a self-centered way ... I'm overwhelmed with gratitude from the continued support that is coming from corners of my life that I haven't looked to in years. Yes, specifically I'm sending a shout of to the HS buddies that have reached out from their busy worlds to send support and prayer, THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who has walked this journey with me from Bangkok to St. Charles and thank you to everyone who has joined this walk along the way. I hope we are equally blessed by this walk together and I pray that this journey blesses the lives of those around us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

Margaret Chaidez said...

ah you can't get rid of us that easy, we have a long long history. Remember, we stick together and help each other always. No matter what you need, when you need it, know that we are here for you.
Love
peg

113 said...

Love does that!

Anne Black said...

The map on the bottom that shows how many people are checking in on you is very cool!! I don't know if that is new, or if I never noticed it before. Prayers from around the world. Awesome.

bad day mama said...

I couldn't agree with Peg more! Even if you have a hankering for something from Elmhurst -- hello, Julianne's Bakery and Portillo's -- let me know and I can bring some to Elgin!

- Lynn (Rogers)

Janice Borndahl said...

Hey Lynn -
Portillo fries and a big ol shake!?!?!? Delicious ;)

Could I consider that a healthy snake...dairy and potato!